Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time to Volunteer















Altho' i miss my Dana terribly---i still am not about to add another dog to the pack just yet. Lucky Face & Lucy have enough health problems that i can't ask them to accept another dog on top of that!...of course if a shepherd were to drop in my lap...i'd take it!

But i've been thinking...i want to someday get another shepherd thru a rescue...and i always check Garden State German Shepherd Rescue. They are always looking for volunteers, so i thought THAT would be my "German Shepherd" fix! i'm going to fill out the volunteer application & help at the fundraisers, make some of my crafts for them, etc. i think that will be good for me! i think that my experince in helping with a rescue organization may even be "blog-worthy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment