Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Egg" Swap!

i really am going to get back into my blogging! i think this is a great way to share my thoughts, my life (boring as it may be) and all the "stuff" that is "me"!

i belong to a group on Facebook called Tole painters Unite --- and they started doing little swaps to make it fun and get to know other members. i finally joined one...it was a "Egg Swap"...and the painted item had to have an egg theme. Could be an egg shape, have eggs painted on it...whatever!

So here is what my swap partner will be getting:



i painted a small paper mache box with my own design of bunnies & chicks on an Easter Egg Hunt! i am going to fill it with some Easter candy and then send it on its way! i hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful header photo there. Of course, I'm partial to GSD;s

    ReplyDelete